When we start planning our kitchen set up the first thing that strikes our mind is how much storage we need? That is because there are a lot of items which need to be placed and that too in a manner which adds up to the style quotient of the kitchen. If you are in the need to buy Modular kitchen in Pune you can suggest him these 7 kitchen cabinet designs.
1. Veneer wood cabinetry- Slab veneer doors have been quite popular in Europe and it is wise if you think it suitable for your home too. Veneer showcases the wood in a completely different style and nature lovers really love the effect it creates. However, for the best result, it is suggested that you look for best Kitchen manufacturers in Pune as then only the quality would be up to the mark.
2. Stainless steel- Having a stainless steel kitchen gives you multiple benefits at the same time. Apart from looking sleek, it is easy to maintain and hygienic too. These days you also get scratch resistant stainless steel materials and by adding them to your kitchen you can lead a life in peace.
3. Lacquered cabinets- Bright, shiny and extremely rich in colour the lacquered cabinets are a sight to behold. Available in multiple colours the shine, however, is maintained only if you clean it on a regular basis. Also, you can apply only some kinds of cleaning products on the surface hence knowledge of that is absolutely necessary.
4. Bright coloured cabinets- Often we think of black and brown as the only colours available for us to choose for the kitchen. Not anymore as you can choose a colour like red, teal or cobalt blue. If they match with your home’s interiors go ahead and get the same.
5. Floating shelves- If you want to be a little innovative then try getting some floating shelves in your kitchen. You can opt for them for the upper portions of your kitchen. Wooden floating shelves with sparkling subway tile will make your kitchen fab and very stylish.
6. No upper cabinets- It is not a problem if you totally do away with the upper kitchen cabinets and just use the lower ones. This gives you an open space and reduces the fear of cluttering of items. However, this would work only if storage is not such a big issue for you.
8. Combination- You can always incorporate two or three of the other styles suggested above. For example, you can use lacquer for the upper cabinets while opting for wooden ones in the lower cabinet. Or maybe stainless steel floating shelves with painted lower cabinets.